I have not updated this for almost a year but I tried to put this on facebook but it was to long so I will put it here.
This will be funny to just about everyone but more so to my family.
This last weekend I was walking out of the store and this women walked in front of me. I noticed a piece of TP hanging out of the top of her pants. Of course since I am a caring person and would want someone to tell me about this I did say something to her. She was very grateful, saying that she would have been all over town with it hanging there.
A couple of years ago this same thing happend to a family member when we were at Disneyland. We of course being the compassionate family that we are we waited a bit before we told her that she had a toilet seat cover hanging out of her pants. Since then she gets toilet seat covers for Christmas. Oh yes we are a caring and compassionate family. We do not abuse each other with gag gifts or pranks. (and I will be getting in trouble for lying)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, yes - what a loving family you all are. I love it!
That is hillarious!!! I love it!
Post a Comment