Monday, March 1, 2010

Was I awake?

There are many times that I get up and just get ready to go to work and leave not really paying to much attention to what I am wearing. This morning was one of those mornings. (But I usually know what I am wearing) Since I spent most of my time running back and forth to Spokane last week I have been very tired. Going to bed early has not seemed to help. I am still dragging when I get up in the morning. This morning the sun was shinning and it was really very pretty out and I did take notice of that, I just got up and took my shower and got dressed and went to school. Since most of my pants are neutral and the tops are just tops I am not too picky about what I put on. (I usually pay more attention to my bling than anything else.) At lunch time I went to get something to eat at Yokes and as I was walking outside I saw what I had on for the first time today. It wasn't that it didn't go as much as it was just not right.......A bright navy pair of cords with a bright orange top. I was quite startled. I really had no idea what pants I had on. Which makes me wonder what else I did this morning without know what I was up to?? I guess I should be just grateful that I had pants on!

3 comments:

Amanda Weikum said...

Orange and Blue?? Not as bad as dad wearing your purple socks to work.

Katie said...

I would have loved to have seen it. :-)

Unknown said...

Lol, I got to work with two completely different shoes once! Love it!! :)