Well since I have a lot to catch up on my Attitude Gratitude list I will just get on with it.
#1. Microwaves... It was 29 years ago that I got my first one. I have had to do without one a couple of times and it is one of those things that once I got used to using one I was lost without it.
#2. Novocaine...I had a couple of teeth filled today and I am very grateful for those shoots.
#3. I am grateful for modern dentistry. That goes with the Novocaine.
#4. I am grateful the price of gas is going down.
#5. I am grateful for our jobs.
#6. Disposable Diapers and wipes. I work in the Life Skills class at one of the middle schools. We have three in diapers and cloth diapers would be a very nasty thing.
#7. Computers.
#8. Email.
#9. Doggy doors. We moved the doggy door into our bedroom. Baxter has figured out where to go but Adicus goes out but wants to come back in the other door.
Well I will try to stay caught up. On the weekends David kind of takes over the computer. Well I got to go. Adicus wants in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment