While Kristina and I were talking I asked her if it was hard to create a blog? Of course she said it was easy. She then proceeded to set me up with one. Then she asked what I would want to name it. I said "I don't know. I'm boring" After a few minutes of thought (boy did that hurt) I came up with 'As the Tail Wags'. But we changed it to 'As the tale wags'. As most of you know where our dogs are there is a tail or tale (depending on the moment) going on.
We have many dog stories. Some funnier than others. Black Dogs getting lost in the dark tent. Dogs jumping fences. Dogs eating 3 pounds of chocolate chips. (Very sick dog) Dogs digging holes and leaving. And Dogs eating diapers. Nasty!!! Believe me I will tell dog stories. Most likely when one of them does something to warrant the comment "this dog is out of here". Only to still be here the next day. With another electric fence up. But enough about dog stories for now.
At one time Amanda said I needed a blog so I could tell 'David' stories. I will, but later.
Katie has issued a challenge to voice what we are grateful for. This is the time of year we all tend to think of the things that we have been blessed with. So here's goes.
#1 My husband. We have been married for 36 years. They have all been fun, interesting and not without challenges, and all Very Worth it.
#2 My children. I often wonder what I did in the preexistence to be blessed with such fantastic spirits to raise.
#3 My six awesome grandchildren. They are the most amazing children in the world.
I have so many things to be grateful for that I can hardly stop, so tomorrow I will name more.
So I have finished my first blog. I will be expecting Amanda to spell check. I did run the spell checker so maybe that will help. And the rest of you to just shake your heads. But I am not one of those old people that will not try the new techie stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Theresa! Welcome to the world of blogging. You DO have great things to be thankful for. I'm inspired.
Good job Mom! No spelling errors :) And I know you love taking care of my dog Baxter, no matter how many times he gets out through the garage or digs a hole in the backyard or barks like a banshee :)
Post a Comment