Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Day Four
# 1. I am grateful for Katie. Because Katie is a generous person, David and I will be able to spend some of the Holiday season with Deanna and Jon and the kids, (without having to sell dogs. Oh that's right no one wants them :{ ) You are awesome!!! Thank you again. And when are you coming up to see us again?

# 2. I am grateful for Medical insurance. I am lucky enough to have very good insurance and yet I still had to pay a nice hunk of chance for 3 prescriptions.

#3. I am grateful for laughter. it is truly a very great gift. Last night as everyone was watching "Rat Race" I found myself laughing even before I looked out the den door to watch the movie. I am pretty sure David had tears running down his face a couple of times.

# 4. I am grateful for grandchildren living with us. they are so entertaining. It is never a dull moment.

Cameras and Grandsons..
Digital cameras are great... When my grand kids get a hold of it and take pictures of the floor their little feet and what ever else they point at, you can go through and DELETE. This morning while I was in the den moving my sewing things in here Cannon was sitting outside the door with my camera in is hands. I kept seeing a flash, and I would look at him. He was sitting with it pointed down on the floor and then turned to his face and the dog and just any where. I can't wait to get those on the computer and see what he has taken.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the blog Mom! Thanks for sharing all of these moments. I enjoy reading them.

We also love Rat Race. It really is the funniest movie.

Amanda Weikum said...

Where are the dad stories?

Katie said...

You are very welcome! I'm glad you get to visit sunny CA during the holidays. I'll find a time to come up there with or without Amanda. ;-)