School is out for another week and I have nothing really pressing to do but work on my projects......Well clean house but that is not what I would call pressing. David might think so but I don't. It is going to be a good weekend. I put my name in for a drawing of a sewing machine over a Janean's Bernina. Winning a new sewing machine would be fantastic since mine is a bit possessed. It is dieing and buying a new one at this time is not very likely. Sewing machines are pretty expensive.
I am so very Thankful tonight!
#1. I am grateful for the Gospel, the power of prayer and the Holy Ghost. As I read Deanna's and Kristina's Blogs I realized that I have left that one off and how very remiss I have been. I know that without the Holy Ghost I would be in near panic most of the time. Today is a perfect example of prayers being answered.
#2. I am thankful for a loving, supporting husband that is always there in a crisis. It doesn't matter if its a big crisis or a small one. When Amanda called this morning and said that she had another blood clot and I called David his response was, "when are your leaving." my prayers were answered and I did not have to make the trip.
#3. Like Katie, I to am grateful for cell phones. It is great being able to communicate when there is a problem or good news to share. As far as I am concerned it is a life line. I confess to being a bit frightened if I have to drive somewhere without my phone. This world is not always a safe place nor sane.
#4. Diet Pepsi and Chocolate. Silly I know but what can I say.
See you all tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're all grateful that Amanda's leg was OK. I was calculating miles for you!
Katie, I had gone to my principle and told him about Amanda. So I was ready to leave. I figured I would be able to be there about midnight. But you are a very good friend to think of that for me. You are loved sweet girl.
Post a Comment