The weather here in the Tri-Cities is always changing. In the last 7 days we have had Cold, Warm, Rain and Wind...High Winds and Sunny weather. The saying around here is, "If you don't like the weather wait a few minutes. It will change." Last Friday it was cold. Saturday & Sunday it rained hard. Monday still rainy. Tuesday warm with a bit of rain, with the winds starting. Wednesday high winds, gusts of 30 to 40. Today ...Thursday, warm sunny weather.
That's leads me to the the first thing I am grateful for.
#1. Change. I know, I am strange but I like change. I guess its because I get bored easy. I love the colors of the change of the seasons. On Monday when I went to work the trees still had most of there leaves. Today they were almost bare. I love getting new students every year. I am grateful that I am able to adapt to change and that I even like it. Because change happens all the time. I see kids in class that can not handle change and it makes them very stressed out. For most of these kids its a life time thing. So I am grateful that I like change and that I can handle it.
#2. I am grateful for my co workers and the patience that we have for one another. Our classroom is high stress, but we laugh and have a good time. The Principle loves to hang out in our room. Spending time in our classroom puts my life in prospective. It makes it easy to count my blessings everyday.
#3. I am grateful for grocery stores. I am grateful that I don't have to spend all summer canning. I am grateful that we don't have to eat Bambi everyday. I am grateful that I can have my food storage without having to work so hard for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment